Photos:Millie Mackintosh’s Side Boob



Millie Mackintosh
I guess sideboob must’ve been part of the official dress code at the Zoolander No. 2 screening in London last night, because first we had Natalie Dormer, and now here’s Millie Mackintosh showing off her sweet profile at the premiere. She even took things up a notch by adding some nice leg action to the mix. But after further inspection, I think we have to disqualify the leggy British reality star for use of a foreign substance. I see a nipple pastie, when I should just be seeing nipple. And by my books, that’s considered cheating. Otherwise, what’s even the point of sideboob in the first place? For shame.
Millie Mackintosh PIctures

Millie Mackintosh PIctures

Millie Mackintosh PIctures


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »