Nay claims that after 1 year can become a Richer than anyone in Tanzania



Artist of Hip Hop music, Nay wa Mitego after claiming that his wealth is now more than 1 billion, has claimed after one year would be greater rich than any individual Tanzania.


Speaking to  Weekend Chart of Clouds TV recently, Nay said currently he has already made it to two feet in agribusiness.


"I'm a man who survives a life of truth and I never fake, from the sixth month I started investing, I think this could be a surprise for my fans. Has started to invest in agriculture, I started buying several acres where there probably endowed roots of year it is possible for the rich to be greater than any individual, "said Nay.

Nay claimed that out of music now,also he earns money through the bus business.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »