Nay wa Mitego claims,He does not plan to marry for now



Bongo Artist, Nay wa Mitego said currently does not plan to marry and do not think to marry, despite having children who need a parent.
Speaking on the Planet Bongo of East Africa Radio on Monday, Nay said that currently is not in any relationship, and the issue of marrying him is a serious issue, it is not haphazard and take the decision to marry.

"Honestly quite've asked a question that I asked a long time, and I was asked to do, according to the relationships that have been in the middle, I thank Allah has given to the children, for this time saying elected to highlight marriage I lied, me I think entirely about marrying for this time, luck bad or good mi am not in a relationship, I do not haphazard, you know you are married to us, mi is a Christian that membrane sacrificed, ie that membrane has comit has made it to the 18 that are not planned again, I think of marrying, I open and I think if I have the program, "said Nay the traps.

Also Nay has admitted having a relationship with Stella 'Chaga Baby' who lives in the US, but the distance between them is the source of them not being together.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »