Alikiba explains the source of problems between himself and Hakeem 5



Alikiba has offered explanation concerning existing problem between him and Hakeem 5 after allegedly refusing to make Collabo with Hakeem 5

Alikiba are among the artists who started music a long time but are still doing well, until now already has made songs and participation in the songs of artists within and outside Tanzania.
Speaking at the time of Planet Bongo of EA Radio, Alikiba said, 'I have no problem with Hakeem 5 is not even owe him my Collabo I made a long time before I stopped making music'.
"Hakeem is my brother and he will always be a brother in the world I treated him wrong, but he did not understand what things should continue now. Deni says I owe him what I paid, I make songs very clean ones I took the holiday music idle for three years. After returning Hakeem wants to do video, I understood he wanted but we failed on production, "he added Alikiba.
"I met with in the studio,he wanted to make Collabo, but by that time my contract and I did not have to make any Collabo and you can not break a contract, now Hakeem did not understand me.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »