Bongo Gossip:For Shilole I was making love is not music,said Nuh Mziwanda



Shilole's Ex-Boyfriend, Nuh Mziwanda claimed that,he when was with Shilole was not doing music, but he was doing the Romantic issue.
Speaking on Clouds E, this Monday, Nuh said the situation caused him to stray musically and Kiki more romantic.

"For Shilole I was making love is not music, that's what was seen on the side of the music I did well," said Nuh. "Even our followers were looking will not come for the music. That's why she did not even advise me about my music, because if he had the right woman would be advised on aspects of the building, "he explained Nuh.

Nuh said he currently has lined up as she relinquish his new singing career with the rap.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »