Gardiner G Habash:I can not say anything about what happened between Me and Lady Jaydee




Clouds FM presenter, Gardiner G Habash said among the items he will never forget in his life is to leave his first wife, who bore him a daughter, Karen, who is currently in the second year of college.

Speaking to Clouds Take One TV, Gardiner said from changing the original function and become a trader lives Mwanza, he found himself set in stone his marriage to the lack of time with it.

"The scenario I encounter triggered in Mwanza  I divorced my first wife, is something that I regret," said the star. "Lest I said very end I cried here free," he stressed.
He said his wife had married him for now, although they have good communication because of their child. On whether he regretted abandon Lady Jaydee, Gardiner said: I can not say I regret that appeared in my life and I can not say that I regret we were divorced. But I can only say that in terms of Jaydee is an issue that I chose is something that should not be too much was talking about or comment apparently because he is a public figure when you say something about her fading interpretation is different and as you might expect. "

"So I do not have any regrets, and I do not have any kind of hatred or hostility and I expect that she will be feel the same," he insisted.
He claimed that he and Lady Jaydee have no contact of any kind for the current and the last time they met they completed during the divorce process.
On the other hand Gardiner has claimed that he has now life is a joy. He has rejoined the Clouds FM coming from EFM.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »