Irene Uwoya: I didn't give birth at normal...Surgery was done without anesthesia!



Bongo Movies Actress, Irene Uwoya said she'd totally give birth by surgery but had to do so in order to save her life with him or his son.
The actor, who is the mother of the child named Krish, she told Uhondo of EFM that while heading the hospital to check her health and development of her pregnancy, she did not know if the day that she gave birth did not have any symptoms.


"First I had my absence out of Tanzania, one day I had to go back out, so the next day I went to the hospital to check pregnancy how is it. In fact, I thank God I never feel the pain of bitterness, I went to Regency hospital, for the Doctor looked at only said the baby looked you how could walk?, I said I do not know and then I wore shoe deep fact, he told me the shoe child looked, "he told Irene.


"They made tests, but later they told me you can not give birth naturally, due to a small size of vagina you must have surgery. In fact, I wished normal delivery. But I remember the day the room kilivyotisha, what I remember most is numb, they were all crying refuses, he had could be made to the surgery so that, even I got a sharp pain I'm Paris because all they were doing I was heading, "added Irene


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »