Kenya Gossip:Is Vera Sidika’s Sponsor a Man Named Abdul Aziz? Vera Reveals



About 2 days ago, a certain Nairobian writer ‘leaked’ a chat between Vera Sidika and her alleged sponsor by the name Abdul Aziz.
In the chat Vera’s alleged sponsor is seen haggling over the price of a pound of Vera’s flesh.
Here are a few chats:
But as Vera revealed, she does not know Abdul at all, she has just heard of him:
“Guys please beware of scammers. I have been saying this over and over again, I do not chat on WhatsApp. I only have 20 contacts on WhatsApp cause not everyone on my phonebook is on my WhatsApp. My WhatsApp number is not even accessible unless I personally give it to you.” She told her fans before adding “So no, you can’t guess or find it on True Caller. Nope, it’s that private. Kindly be careful and sharp. Heard some riffraff Abdul Aziz is using my name to scam people and some of y’all even sent money to him. Please don’t be desperate, do not fall for such. Major scammers out there.”
Retired socialite Shee Waruinge also came forward to defend Vera by posting this:


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »