This is what happened to Wastara Juma after being Married



Wastara's grandfather has opened to explain the cause for the breaking down of marriage of Wastara and MP through CCM coincidentally Donge Khamis Juma.

Speaking to Times Fm, Babu made it clear that the MP-ranking within the CCM youth wing, to the point of familiarity domestic workers and to be romantic.

"Concealment does not want reconciliation and coincidentally, due to the actions had been made, until those prevalent when domestic workers told me grandfather, grandfather, father while he  we have come to see the messages on the phone," said Babu.

He added, "Then no decency he reached the point of telling me I am staying with my child concealment, say I do not know how he came to tell me about it"

He also specify that the rules of the religion of Islam that marriage is not valid immediately after the MP publicly pronounce that has led concealment.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »