I used to give Jay Z "bl0wjob" - says this beautifulI lady



One of 'Becky with the good hair' listed with Beyonce on Lemonade has emerged. It Karrine Steffans-Short who was nicknamed Superhead. From 2005, he began writing books as Confessions of a Video Vixen, The Vixen Diaries (2007) and The Vixen Manual: How to Find (2007), Seduce & Keep the Man You Want (2009), which tells you did have sex with rappers popular including Jay Z. During the Beyonce album, Lemonade keeps discussed further, Steffans-Short has written essay about the video she involved on Jay Z, Hey Papi who claims Jay Z gave him a blow job. "Yes, I was one of Jay Z's Beckys back in the year 2000 for about three minutes, Which is about as long it takes me to satisfy a man in the back of a Maybach while overlooking the beaches of Malibu," he wrote. Others accused of ever having a relationship with Jay Z is Rita Ora and Rachel Roy. "Chauffeured away from the set, down the winding road, and closer to the shoreline, Jay and I feasted on OUR attraction to one another - rabidly and quickly. 
After just a FEW minutes, I lifted my head from His lap, wiped my lips, and knew we'd made a mistake. Over the next few years, I would see Jay again, as I Became close with his then business partner Damon Dash. We never Mentioned OUR Malibu melee and acted as if it never happened. My cousin Chuck would be livid, "he added.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »