Idris Sultan Steps Out Of His Comfortzone To Show The Love He Has For Wema Sepetu



True love is hard to find. One has to kiss a few frogs before finding the right person they were truly meant to be with. A good example would be Idris Sultan and Wema Sepetu.
Their love has had its ups and downs but the two love birds are still together and understand that no love is perfect.
To show this, Idris few days ago posted a heartfelt message to appreciate his woman for the love she has been showing him through the hard and good times. He posted to say,
I am proud to say the mistakes we have made have not only made us stronger but better, faster, wiser, love too strong, stronger than any of us. We ni kasumbufuuu, unasusasusa, wivu ndo usiseme, kugombana hadi kulia but in the end of the day i will open my arms na utajileta mwenyewe utaniangalia usoni and tell me “I hate you” and lay on my chest. I will smile and say “I love you too”. We have gone through heaven and hell and now you’re my bestfriend, family, wifey, lover you’re my cherry. WolfQueen


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »