Hamisa Mobetto dislikes involving her daughter in their conflict between herself and Elizabeth Michael "Lulu"



Model Hamisa Mobetto, has refused to comment on the alleged crisis and continued flow of film star Elizabeth Michael 'Lulu' pointing disgusted with how her daughter is actively involved in this issue that does not know about it

"Issue of Lulu and Majay, I do not know and I can not talk anything, It pains all this comes to my daughter and my child was included in this issue that are not quite involving her and should not be involved," said Mobetto. Therefore there is no parent who would accept his/her child to be talked with nothing "

She added, "For if I have not a child I would not hurt but because there is a child who is innocent and does not know what is going on, so I do not like this thing,"

In social networks and Hamisa Lulu fans have been exchanged words with source claimed to be Majay, but Hamisa refused to discuss anything about her former boyfriend.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »