"Ever Since I Lost My V!rg!nity I Never Shared A Table With My Mom Until 2014" Huddah Monroe Recounts Her First Experience Having S3x




Huddah Monroe is among the lot that spread legs even before she could wait for her prince charming to put a ring on her finger.
The socialite revealed she allowed someone to explore the pleasure berries in her cave while she was still living under the roof of her mother.

The guilt made her to be shy that she couldn’t even look at her mother. She opted to eat her food in the bedroom and never shared a table with her mother until 2014.

Below is Huddah’s confession;
“You know I always wonder , do parents know when their kids have lost their v!rg!nity ? Coz the day mine happened , I felt so guilty and shivers down my spine since my MOM was VERY strict . I never looked at her in the eyes again Coz i thought she knew , I thought she could see right through me , even ate my food in the bedroom .

I feel like she knew but she just kept quiet which killed me even more. Never even shared a table with her again until like 2 years ago ... Do parents usually know ? Did she know I was no longer her little girl , it still kills me.”







Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »