Idris Sultan Has Revealed The Woman He Loves More Than Wema Sepetu.....



The two have been in a relationship for a while now especially after the Big Brother Africa (BBA) winner Idris came out of the house with lots of cash.
Well, on Sunday 3, July his mother was celebrating her birthday. The celeb took it on his social media page to thank her for everything he has done to him and got to wish him the most sweet and touching message that will make you cry.
See what he wrote on his Instagram page
idris3_7062016
“I know many people were waiting for me to write you a long letter about how you’ve helped me get to where I am and how you have raised me – but I can’t because there’s not enough space to fit all I have to say. Asking Allah to bless her, Idriss concluded the post by saying that his mother is his “true forever love”. There are no words enough to express the love I have for you. My one and only true forever love #Mama Happy birthday.”


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »