Photos: See Photos Of The Pretty Girl Kenyan Gospel Singer Lady Bee Thought Of Aborting When She Was Pregnant With Her



Abortion crossed her mind because of what society thought of her being pregnant at a young age. But she didn’t do it anyway!
Gospel singer Bernice Nduku popularly known as Lady Bee has shared an inspirational testimony of her life at a point when she was on the verge of making the most disastrous decision ever.
Lady Bee revealed how she overcame the challenges faced by young first-time mothers; she talked about her daughter Yvonne who’s now in campus.
The gospel singer disclosed that she conceived her daughter at a tender age and faced insurmountable pressure to abort her child since society stigmatized girls who got pregnant while they were young.
As if stigmatization wasn’t enough stress, Lady Bee’s baby daddy passed on when her daughter was only joining class one.
She however thanks God for enabling her sail through the hurdles that life threw at her as she struggled raising her daughter as a single parent.
I gave birth to this princess at a very young age,and those days if your pregnate and your young you became the talk of the town,parents used to warn their children to not associate themselves with such girls and you become an outcast and the thing that came on your mind was an abotion but I thank God He never allowed that to happen..Everyday I thank God for He has good plans for everyone,my life had nothing to do with my daughter's,I thought about food,cloths,school fees,I was so anxious about everything what will happen with our lives?? but God provided in a very special way,the dad passed when she was about to join class 1 but i din't know that My God is the Father of the fatherless.Today my princess is at the univesity glory to God..You might be reading this and you feel like giving up because of many things around your life,your life is in a mess nothing is making sence.God's ways are so diffrent from our ways,as long as you dont loose hope,your testimony is coming,God is not a favorism God He will make a way for you too for the glory of His Mighty NameI love you my princess Yvonne God has brought us this far glory to His Mighty Name. Your a blessing to me and our family,keep shining my love.”Lady Bee’s testimony.
See photos of Lady Bee’s daughter below:


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »