Huddah Monroe Opens Up About How She Enlarged Her Breast and what she felt after the Leak of Her N*de Video



With such a perfect body, no one thought that Huddah Monroe could suffer from body insecurities, but as she confessed, she really did have a problem with her body especially with her b*obs.
So much so that she had breast augmentation surgery. Posting a picture of herself in a bikini, Huddah remembered a time when she suffered from depression following the leak of a video exposing her n*de body during the infamous BBA shower hour scandal of 2013
" And on top huh? Two bee stings... This is when I didn't have tits, I succumbed to the pressure of society because I was under depression due to the videos of me in Big brother shower hour. Soooo I ended up getting fat transfer by reducing my b*tt to get fuller b*os.part of the caption read.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »