Corazon Kwamboka Is Back To Showing Off Her $exy Body In Revealing Clothes




For a while now, Lily The Genie has been silent. She has been off to God knows where, with who knows whom, trolloping the globe over. But she is finally back to doing what it was that gave her our attention in the first place; posting raunchy photos.

And who can blame her? To be honest, if I had a body like her’s I wouldnae wear too much clothing -just enough to keep the cold at bay and strut around like a peacock. Shakara.
And she is back at it. From posting photos with some rather titillating camel toe to posting photos of her supple derriere, she is truly back! And I am here to offer my adulation and adoration up to her big round bum.

I was actually simply just trawlling the internet, minding my own when I came across these photos and I would be remiss not to share them. So here we go… Wait, my word count is till too low.
Meh.Afterall, as they say, words are worth a thousand words right? So even if I simply show you these photos, I have more than made up the word count right? So here you go:
 
 


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »