Huddah Monroe blasts Zari ’the Bosslady’ on Instagram after calling her ’Nyaku Nyaku’



Drama still Continues!After Ugandan lady Zarinnah Hassan, Zari posting a pic of herself alongside with her Bae, Diamond Platnumz and she wrote a touching Message to her haters who wish to catch her baby, See what she posted;

Watu na Bae zetu... nyaku nyakus can't even post their own. Told you, if he can't claim you in public, don't give him the good good in private. U know what that means right & I bet u know where that leaves you 😂😂😂😂😂. Tag your bae and wish him or her a good night. #ToWhomItMayConcern

Kenyan socialite, Huddah has replied what Zari posted on her Instagram, here what Huddah answered to Diamond Platnumz' s baby Mama, Zari;

Kuna mtu anatafuta Kiki Kwa Nguvu na Kwangu hapati ngo' huna jipya😂' ...... I'm busy Building my HUDDAH BUSINESS EMPIRE ... I don't fight with people the age of my mom on social media . I'm better than that and I don't want to end up a broke cougar dating young boys for money and fame! Stop letting your mid-life crisis out in the public, unajiaibisha. .... Act your AGE grandma! #MistressOfAllTrades


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »