Kenyan Socialite Huddah Monroe wishes she was dark



Wonders shall never cease. While others like Vera Sidika and her Nigerian counterparts spend millions in bleaching their dark skin to acquire the so called ‘light skin’, Huddah on the other hand wishes the exact opposite.

In a recent post today, she revealed that if she had it her way she would have chosen a darker complexion. She went on and on about how she loves certain features that she wish she possessed.

‘’Good morning Bosses..????????This SKIN-TONE you will never purchase it anywhere, no matter how much money u have ????, it's just too beautiful ????....... All my life growing up I wished I had this kinda skin tone , tall and skinny like my brothers ????. I love standing out but unfortunately it didn't happen during reproduction ????. Kindly tag a Kenyan or Somali girl with this exact skin tone , not shy from cameras and almost resembles this one .... I need her in my life . ????????????#F**kBeingLightSkin????.’’ 


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »