WCB’s Raymond accused of stealing fellow musician’s Lyrics



WCB signed musician Raymond aka Rayvanny has just dropped his latest jam dubbed ‘Sugu’. However, the song has attracted some negative vibe barely days after its release. Raymond, who was featured in Diamond Platnumz’s hit ‘Salome’ has been called out by a fellow Tanzanian musician for ‘borrowing’ some lines from one of his songs and using them on his own. The complainant, Manyo Lee came out guns blazing and accused the fast rising star of stealing some parts of his song ‘Mwendo Wa Pushapu’ and fixing them to his new song ‘Sugu.’
In an interview with EA Radio’s Planet Bongo,Manyo Lee said that he never thought Raymond could stoop that low.
’’ At first,I heard from people that the guy had stolen my lines. I heard him singing some of my lines during a recent concert but I wasn’t bothered because I thought he was just having fun. Shock dawned on me when I came to learn that he had even shot a video to the plagiarized song. That is when I knew things were not right.’’ Manyo Le Said.

Below are the lyrics to Raymond’s song ‘Sugu’ which Lee claims were stolen from him;

“Kama pochi ya dada naiminya kwapani, namuamini Mungu funga virago shetani. Joh Makini akiwa mweusi Barakah tumuite nani?,”

And this is what Lee sang in his song ‘’Mwendo Wa Pushapu’’ ;

“Kama pochi ya dada naiminya kwapani, namuamini Mungu virago funga shetani. Makini ajiite mweusi na Nigga ajiite nani?.”
Watch Raymond’s Sugu Below;
Now Check out Manyo Lee’s Mwendo Wa Pushapu Here;


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »