Wema Sepetu secret video with male model triggers model’s grandmother to kill herself



Grandmother of Tanzanian male model Calisah has died, reports Bongo5.com.
Calisah says he will do everything to trace the person who leaked the ‘private’ video online, which later triggered his grandmother to commit suicide.
Calisah and Wema Sepetu, who denied dating rumours before, could be seen in the video kissing passionately.

Calisah told Bongo5.com that he does not know who leaked the video online because it is only Wema Sepetu and himself who were in possession of the video.
“I was chatting with Wema Sepetu when a notification popped on the screen of my phone. When I clicked on it, I was shocked to see the video of Wema and I kissing. I enquired from Wema who could have leaked the video online, but she said she doesn’t know,” Calisah said.
“This thing will pass. You, who made me shed tears beginning Monday to today (Tuesday) let me not find you. You’ll know how much of a bad person I am. I am sure to find you within two days. No one knows my story,” Calisah 


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »