APC keeps accepting PDP `moles` into their party; How do they think I got the #AmaechiTapes? - Reno Omokri



APC keeps accepting PDP
Politics is such an interesting game. Now, Reno Omokri is claiming that the recent defections from PDP to APC may not be plain.

In a tweet this Politics is such an interesting game. Now, Reno Omokri is claiming that the recent defections from PDP to APC may not be plain.



In a tweet this morning, he said, 'how do they think I got the #AmaechiTapes. Anyway, let them just keep accepting fifth columnists and revealing their secrets to them. Those ones may or may not tell me'.morning, he said, 'how do they think I got the #AmaechiTapes. Anyway, let them just keep accepting fifth columnists and revealing their secrets to them. Those ones may or may not tell me'.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »