Rich Mavoko denies what Harmonize said that he has agreed to be a member of WCB of Diamond Platnumz





Diamond na Rich Mavoko
After the artist's music from the 'label' the WCB, Harmonize claim Rich Mavoko label is already a member of it, Rich Mavoko Has Raised to discuss the issue.Diamond and Rich MavokoSpeaking to Udaku this Thursday, Rich has claimed he is still an independent artist."These swap stories I heard as Harmonize said, this issue has occurred because he saw me and Salam ( Diamond's Manager) and we were talking  other issues, he had not understood what was going on and I can not blame him too much. But I do not say no Official am stillindependent, why this is a person's life and this is a business, "said Rich Mavoko.He added, "When we come to the question of whether this is, I have to see if there are benefits hedge losses. So the big thing is Harmonize saw me and Salam and I blame because he knows nothing, as it will be Official I will let everyone know, "It also explained why Mavoko delays sign on the label."This issue speaks problem in the streets, but I personally really speaking to things when you're ready I will set a clear and if failing which also will speak, but for now there are things going on," said Rich.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »