He Could Actually End Up Becoming The Next President Of The United States After Barack Obama



I personally think he can’t and shouldn’t be allowed. It would be the new deepest low to America and her politics. However, I respect democracy. People have the right to choose whoever they deem fit. I also believe in American people to be smarter…probably not like a 5th grader but smarter.
You need change. I get it. But what kind of change? Back to medieval times? American people have surprised me before. They gave George W.Bush a second term.I wouldn’t be surprised, therefore, if they pull it again. I hope not. Seriously.
Donald Trump is now the presumptive Presidential candidate for the Republican Party(GOP). In November elections that will be followed closely by the entire world, he will face either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. As of now, I am sure the gloves will be off soon.


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »