Bongo Gossip:Shilole Claims that She is More Beautiful than all Other female Bongo fleva Artists



Bongo fleva artist Shilole  has 'boasted' herself that there are no beautiful female artist like her, since she has the natural beauty without cosmetics.

Shilole made the remarks today as she spoke at  5SELEKT of East Africa TV.

"I am a beautiful woman without make up (without cosmetics), you might wake up me from a bed and I can go anywhere without makeup, in Bongo fleva I am a very beautiful woman no one disputes," Said Shilole.

With these Shilole raised the issue of having romantic relationship with other bongo fleva artist Edy Music, and says that the artist is her only friend and not otherwise. "Edy is just my friend and makes me smile at all," said Shilole.
Also Shilole said On Monday  next week She intends to relinquish her new song called
 "Say ma Name "


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »