Diamond Platnumz: Wema Sepetu has started to appliciate what we should do to support each other



 Condition has started to be a little different lately after Wema Sepetu take action and appeared to start supporting his ex boyfriend including supporting himto vote for BET Award.

Speaking to Friday Night Live of  EATV, Diamond said, "There are times that figure are you that you have grown up maybe, one sees no reason to continue to hate someone or being in a war with someone, while someone hoping to have successful"

"But the roots of when everyone is moving forward with his life, satisfied with his life sees why can have battle with someone so I think maybe when it's this sense myself I have seen really she has post BET has post promo of Rich Mavoko me I am glad because I think it has benefits  we letting artists battle, "he added


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »