Wema Sepetu with her statement after Dimond Platnumz to support her on "Night of Black tie"



Yesterday, Bongofleva artist DiamondPlatnumz posted on Instagram about people to appear on the show which is hosted by his former girlfriend Wema Sepetu with Christian Bella and Idris Sultan, speaking to Millard Ayo Tv, Wema said,
This is what Wema sepetu said after Diamond Platnumz to support her;
'People have been using this beef as to gain followers mainly on their networks because someone might appear any place and started to abuse me or insult Naseeb he gained followers enough, there were times I was afraid to sing the song of Diamond when exposed afraid to play '

'When I hear songs of Naseeb I can not sing I have to bar them but at the end of the day, myself if I stayed in the car will sing as you will recall, I sang the first time are amazed and they ask a lot of questions, for now we are not in love, but we help each other work showing patriotism'
Watch the Video;


Drop Your Comment Here


Related Posts


Previous
Next Post »